how are the scrollbars drawn

Sorry to ask this question again, but I still can'r seem to figure it
out. I want to make some large scroll bars for a touch screen. How can I
make the standard scroll bars be drawn at a different scale. I
especially want to do this for a clist.

ANY leads at all would be most appreciated.

Thanks,
Eric
--
Eric Hegstrom                          .~.
Senior Software Engineer               /V\