RE: [gtk-list] Deletion of windows and window manager icons

You should connect a handler to the windows delete signal (not destroy!)
If you return TRUE the window will not be destroyed (otherwise return FALSE, I can't recall which one is the correct one :-( ).

> - set the window manager icon of a GtkWindow?

check out the GTK test app. It has such a feature (WMHints)

> Cheers
> Mark

regards,

Arjan