Re: [gtk-list] problem with gtk on win32

> Gtk-WARNING **: gtk_signal_connect(): could not find signal
> "clicked" in the `GtkVBox' class ancestry

We got the exact same problem when porting GtkAda to Win32.
We found that using gcc (while Gtk was compiled with MSVC) was the cause of the
trouble because apparently gcc (that was egcs/mingw32 1.0.2 I believe) and
MSVC don't use the same layout for some C structure, creating an offset in
the structures.

We solved the problem (there is only one single C file in GtkAda, everything
else is pure and portable Ada ;-) by compiling with MSVC.

Hope this helps.

Arno