Win32 gtkglarea...

I noticed gtkglarea was not available for the work in progress win32 version
of the gtk+, so I took the *liberty* and hacked one together. You can see (a
pic) and play (exes and sources) with the results here...

http://members.aol.com/suboner/opengl/gtkgl/

So far the modified version of gtkglarea and the example hello world program
works with OpenGL with my hardware, but goes blank with software opengl. In
another example program I was working on, both software and hardware OpenGL
worked, but a weird problem occured where the window would have to be resized
before it was viewable, and when it was resized it appears as though an
alternate screen redrawn was occuring (same thing happens in MFC if you do
not handle background redraw messages).

As far as the gtkglarea is concerned, the archecture for opengl on win32 and
xwindows/glx was totally diffrent, I had to add a realize function into the
deal, and skip the gdk for making glcontexts, and this brings about an
non-crucial error message as it seems that reshaping occurs before
realization of a widget.

To use it in a win32 gtk program, you have to link with the gdkgl.obj and
gtkglarea.obj, look at the example make file in HWorld to get a better
understanding.