Re: [gtk-list] Bugs in Gtk+/Glib-1.2.4

Hmm, while I'm not sure what the problem is, I am having a similar
issue with Gtk+ 1.2.4 (1.2.3 works OK) in that a window which has
always worked OK for me, now all of a sudden materializes with
an almost invisible size (something like 5x5 pixels or so) ... I will
dive into my code tonight to try and figure this out but since we're
both experiencing size problems, it may be related (but then again
you get actual Gtk warnings while my Gtk remains silent) ... if/when I
come up with a solution to this, I'll let you know ...

Has anybody else run into this?

Thanks
--> Robert

Please respond to gtk-list@redhat.com