Navigating Combos with keyboard

Hi,

I've run across the following problem while using the Combo widget. When
the combo entry field has the focus, pressing <return> pops open the
combolist. It is then possible to navigete through the list using the
arrow keys. But I can't find a practical way to close the popdown menu
from the keyboard.

The logical thing would be that when you press <return> on the wanted
selection, the window is removed, but that does not happen. I have to
reach for the mouse and click outside the popdown-window to make it
disappear.

If I select from the menu with the mouse everything works as normal.

I'm writing in perl using the Gtk-perl package. Could this be an error
specific to this package?

Frank Ronny Larsen