How to resize/move/drag button at run time ?

Hi there, As my school project I want to make a "simple GUI builder"
using gtk (like "glade" but much more simpler, only support "label,
button, and edit text"). I have some basic question (that i can't figure
it out).

I try to look at "glade source code" but it get me confuse (cause i
still new in programming with gtk)

OK, this is my question :

1. How to resize and move/drag button at run time (using mouse) ? (like
in "glade visual editor" we can resize/move button ), I look at GTK
tutorial but the button signal is just (press, release, clicked, enter
and leave). Is it possible to do this, & how ?

Thank's a lot...

Best Regards

Delly