Re: [gtk-list] RE: Drawingarea

On Wed, 27 Oct 1999 13:33:48 +0200, Arjan J. Molenaar wrote:
>> How can I get x,y,width,height of drawingarea?
>> d?-­ê®zËkyØZµÊ&ýׯþ{
>
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^This I cannot read...

So you were actually able to get something out of it? Elm/metamail
wasn't able to find the end of the headers. Looking with less in my
mailbox, I found out that it was not that strange:

The content was even more interesting:

  SG93IGNhbiBJIGdldCB4LHksd2lkdGgsaGVpZ2h0IG9mIGRyYXdpbmdhcmVhPw0K

(yes, that's an exact quote)

Erik

Phone: +31-15-2785859  Fax: +31-15-2781843  Email J.A.K.Mouw@its.tudelft.nl