Re: [gtk-list] Re: question about resizing & combos

	Ok. I think I found another problem. You have created a glist that
contains a list of 'static' strings. Those strings are embedded in the
program code by the compiler and can't be freed. Each item of glist->data
is a pointer to one of those static strings. It's not dynamic memory
allocation, so you don't have to bother releasing it -- it will be done
automatically. Just remove the g_free.

--
Gustavo J.A.M. Carneiro
World::Portugal::FEUP::DEEC::LEEC::TEC