Re: [gtk-list] Re: Clist within scrolled window

>  I agree that this is the proper function but I have never been able to
>  get it to work.  A quick guess at the problem is that the function
>  adjust_adjustments() overrides the value that is set in move_vertical().

[snippety snip]
>  >    formats_list = gtk_clist_new(1);
>  >    gtk_scrolled_window_add_with_viewport
>  >      (GTK_SCROLLED_WINDOW (formats_viewport), formats_list);

You don't need to use gtk_scrolled_window_add_with_viewport() for the
GtkCList widget, since it properly supports the GtkScrolledWindow
scrolling magic.  You should just use

	gtk_container_add (GTK_CONTAINER (my_scrollwin), formats_list);

  Federico