Gtk and Perl on solaris

I'm trying to use the Perl interface for Gtk on sun4 - solaris 2.5.1
I'm not root on this system, so I wish to install it in my home directory, using a new perl interpreter called PerlGtk.

Here's the way I followed :

perl Makefile.PL MAP_TARGET=PerlGtk
make LINKTYPE=static
make install PREFIX=/home/sa/local/perl5

When I try to use the new PerlGtk executable, the following error raises :

"Can't load module Gtk, dynamic loading not available in this perl.
  (You may need to build a new perl executable which either supports
  dynamic loading or has the Gtk module statically linked into it.)
 at /home/sa/local/src/Gtk-Perl-0.6123/test.pl line 6
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /home/sa/local/src/Gtk-Perl-0.6123/test.pl line 6."

I use Gtk-Perl v 0.6123 with Gtk 1.2.4

I also use the ImageMagick Perl Interface, and it works fine with a new executable PerlMagick...

Thans for your help,

--
Cyril PICARD
mailto:cyril.picard@matranortel.com