Re: [gtk-list] Resend: configuration: confused about module search path

You are probably stuck using the default theme, right? libpixmap.so is
the pixmap theme engine. Here it is in
/usr/lib/gtk/themes/engines/libpixmap.so (RedHat) Maybe when compile the
new versions you shold run ./configure --prefix=/usr or something like
that. Maybe you could install the theme engines in
/usr/local/lib/gtk/themes/engines instead. (or just use the default
theme)

--
Ivan Jager

Unreasonable people want to change the world.
Reasonable people accept the world as it is.
Therefore all progress depends on unreasonable people.