Re: [gtk-list] Re: Perl/Gtk CVS 19991001 CList->get_row_data

CountZero wrote:

> Looking at the Gtk Reference at www.gtk.org, I notice no
> gtk_ctree_set_row_data() I do see a gtk_ctree_node_set_row_data(ctree,
> node, data) same with the get_row_data() calls...  I see no reference to
> either of these in the Gtk::Perl reference at
> http://www.lettere.unipd.it/~lupus/perl-gtk-ref.html
No, but I reckon that CTree should inherit the methods from CList. The
methods are bound in CList (unlike

> Also, remember all row_data() is stored as a reference... so you must
> de-reference it to get your actual data...
>
> Personally, I just use a hash to store node data for a CTree... ie:
[...]
Yes, I'll do this for now although there are problems getting back to the
treenode when the list is collapsed and the row numbers are all different.
You need a selection to access the hash.

Regards, Dermot