Linux C Mailing List (ANNOUNCEMENT)

LINUX C MAILING LISTS
an email with no subject or body to the following address:

mailto:linuxCprogramming@listbot.com

To find out a little more, visit our home pages at:

http://users.senet.com.au/~lloy0076/linux_c_programming/index.html

David has been quite surprised by the support for the Linux C Mailing
Lists. Please, check our home page out or join us if you want to find
out more about what we're about.

DAVID LLOYD
Linux C Mailing List Coordinator