Gtk--: Trouble with CList event _imp functions

Hi,

I'm still having some trouble figuring out how to bolt a menu on top of a
CList using inheritance. I have the following code in my CList based class:

void TFCListMainWin::select_row_impl (gint row, gint col, GdkEvent *e)
{
	GdkEventButton		btnEvent(*(GdkEventButton*)e);
	//d_menuHandle->popup (NULL, NULL, btnEvent.button, btnEvent.time);
}

gint TFCListMainWin::button_press_event_impl (GdkEventButton *e)
{
	if (e->button == 3)
		d_menuHandle->popup (NULL, NULL, e->button, e->time);
	return 0;
}

I want to bind a popup menu to my clist which is activated by the left
mouse button. So far so good. But the button_press_event_impl method
receives a GdkEventButton * as it's only parameter.

Given the GdkEventButton argument, how can I determine which row and
column the user actually clicked on?

Thanks a lot
--> Robert