Re: [gtk-list] Re: gtk_container_remove?

Thanks for the pointer doing what you suggested worked. I looked in the
FAQ before asking the question but didn't see it. Maybe it is hidden in
the answer to another question or I just missed it.
Oh well we live and learn... I will go and read the FAQ again but this
time I will read it verses just scan the subject headers...