Re: [gtk-list] Re: Glib 1.2.5 COnfigure problem

Hi,
     After copying the libpthread.so the configure did not give any
     error,But make gave the following error..

--------------------------------------
gthread-posix.c:193: initializer element for
`g_thread_functions_for_glib_use_default.cond_broadcast' is not constant
gthread-posix.c:194: `pthread_cond_wait' undeclared here (not in a function)
gthread-posix.c:194: initializer element for
`g_thread_functions_for_glib_use_default.cond_wait' is not constant
make[2]: *** [gthread.lo] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/tmp/glib-1.2.5/gthread'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/tmp/glib-1.2.5'
make: *** [all-recursive-am] Error 2

  Any inputs..??

Thanks
Kiran