Re: [gtk-list] Gtk-critical

I'm learning Gtk myself, so I cannot answer your question
directly. However, as a programmer I would suggest to walk through the
code with a debugger step by step and find the offending command that
way?

Commenting out code is not such a good ideea. What if the code you
commented out only affects somehow the program, and the warning is
issued at a later stage, by some other piece of code?

Best Regards,
Alex.