Glade

I made an interface with Glade. It creates four C
files(interface,callbacks,support,main).
In interface i've got two function(winmain,fileselection), these two
function creates interface with all the callbacks.In callbacks i've got
functions like
on_btnext_clicked(GtkButton button,gpointer data);
With help of button i could alter contents of any other widget that is
in winmain, but i can't access the widgets in fileselection, withtout
making fileselection a global variable.

Is there any other way?
 Tomaz
                                                    Sorry for my english