multiple arguments to callback function

I am writing a bit of code that has three text entries and a button.
When I click on the button, I would like it to gather all the text in
those entries so that I can use it.

I tried writing a callback function like this:

void button_clicked(GtkWidget *widget,
                            GtkEntry *entry1,
                            GtkEntry *entry2,
                            GtkEntry *entry3)
{
        gchar *dir, *search, *content;
        dir = gtk_entry_get_text(GTK_ENTRY(entry1));
        search = gtk_entry_get_text(GTK_ENTRY(entry2));
        content = gtk_entry_get_text(GTK_ENTRY(entry3));

        g_print("Contents of dir: %s\n", dir);
        g_print("Contents of search: %s\n", search);
        g_print("Contents of content: %s\n", content);
}

then calling it like this:

gtk_signal_connet(GTK_OBJECT(button), "clicked",
GTK_SIGNAL_FUNC(button_clicked),
        entry1, entry2, entry3);

but, obviously, this did not work.  Is there a way to pass multiple
arguments to a callback or would I go about doing this a different way?

Thanks,
Aaron

--
This message is powered by RedHat 6.1 and Perl
Visit my web site at http://iconmedia.com/cgi-bin/index.pl

Current uptime:
  4:42pm  up 21:28,  1 user,  load average: 0.25, 0.29, 0.23