Re: GtkNotebook Question

If I understand this correctly, it sounds as though you're wanting to set
the sensitivity of a single tab so that it can't be clicked on? This is
not possible, and I can't imagine why you'd even want to do this. If your
notebook has a page that the user shouldn't be seeing, you should either
set the sensitivity of all the items on that page individually or you
should just remove that page.

Cody