Re: gtk-list(s)?

John C Atkeson <jcatkeson@juno.com> writes:

>   BTW, has anyone ever talked about splitting gtk-list into 2 or 3
> lower-traffic groups?  For example gtk-perl, or gtk-C.
>
>   I only say this because gtk-list is so useful but the traffic is
> overwhelming; many of us can only subscribe in bursts.

I think there is enough traffic to warrent a gtk-perl-list;
I'll look into setting one up assumming that the Gtk Perl
maintainers are interested.

I think that probably would make the trafic here more reasonable.

Other than that, I'm not sure if subdivision would be
useful. There already is gtk-app-devel-list whose purpose
overlaps somewhat with this list, though the division
between what messages belong there and what belong here
is not hard-and-fast.

Regards,
                                        Owen