Re: [gtk-list] Re: Gtk look and feel

Erik Mouw wrote:

> On Thu, 18 Nov 1999 13:17:36 +0400, leon@udmnet.ru wrote:
[...]
> > If you can't change things that are already deeply rooted
> > (for "historical" reasons, I guess :) , you at least can make all
> > these things themable, since some of them are not themable yet
> > AFAIK.
>
> Can you give an example of a non-themeable feature?
>
> Erik

I would like the trough on one side of the slider to be a different
color when someone clicks on it. How can I do that. (I am writting my
own theme engine)

There were a couple of other things, but I can't think of them right
now.

--
Ivan Jager

"Nobody will ever need more than 640 kB RAM."  -- Bill Gates, 1981
"Windows 95 needs at least 8 MB RAM            -- Bill Gates, 1996
"Nobody will ever need Windows 95."            -- logical conclusion