Tooltip colors?

I didn't like the grey of the tooltip colors because it looks too much like
the rest of the applicaton, so I tried to change it using
   gtk_tooltips_set_colors
but without success. I suppose this has to be done when the window receives
a mappig event, but before I like to know if there is another way (like a
few entries in gtkrc or similar) to achieve the desired effect.

Or is the appearance of tooltips not affected by this?

Nils

--
Plug-and-Play is really nice, unfortunately it only works 50% of the time.
To be specific the "Plug" almost always works.            --unknown source

PGP signature