check button size allocation

I'm having some trouble trying to center a checkbutton without text. It
seems that the drawing routine always draws the button at the same
distance from the left inside the widget->allocation area. If I use a
GtkAlignment to center it, the widget->allocation box
is centered, but not the toggle button, it always appears moved to the
left. You would have to take a look at size_allocate/request, and the
drawind routine.
I think you should consider fixing this.
Regards,
<ADRIAN>