CList focus

Hi!

After filling up CList with items and setting focus to the first row I
discover that there is 'secondary' focus on the item which I put in
the list first. I don't want it. How to get rid of that secondary
focus? (it looks like a thin rectangle around the item). It is desirable
to have the two focuses to point at the same item. The list is in
SELECTION_BROWSE mode. The wrong thing is that when you use cursor
keys to browse, the main focus jumps to a place near where 'secondary'
focus used to be.

--
Leon.

### Born in USSR ###