Re: [gtk-list] Re: gtk_window_set_title function

Rob Huffstedtler wrote:

> Is this a GTK feature or is it defined in some other header.  Any chance
> you could point me toward some docs for it?

There is a gettext-0.10.35-7 rpm on my RedHat system. If you can lay
your hands on a gettext package, you can issue 'info gettext' command
and
get a lot of information on the subject. BTW, '_("")' is only a
convenient
abbreviation, as typing 'gettext("")' every time would make sources
bloated.

--
Leon.

### Born in USSR ###