Re: Problem with + and - keys in Tree widget

Preben Randhol <randhol@pvv.org> writes:

> The "normal" + and - keys do not work with the Tree widget to close
> and open a branch. The + and - on the numerical pad does though.

I assume you mean thet CTree widget, since the Tree widget doesn't
have keybindings.

> I have a normal keyboard with Norwegian layout and I'm using no-latin1
> kbd setting. When I try in a GTk app to press +, nothing happens. If I
> press - it works, but I guess that is coincidence.

The default bindings are a bit strange:

 + opens a branch
 - closes a branch
 = toggles a branch

Which of these don't work for you?

These are done by keysymbol, not by keycode, so the keyboard
mapping shouldn't matter.

Regards,
                                        Owen