Re: [gtk-list] Re: Qt versus Gtk+

> I'm not aware of any such tests.  It would be hard to measure, though,
> what concrete things would you measure in a widget toolkit?

wps... widgets per second  :L

Umm... basically write an application with the same interface (aka same ui
elements same event handling code (not widget set dependant)).  And you
can compare code size, execution time, memory usage, frame rate of the
drawing area type applications ......

Not a "heavy" benchmark but it would be a good comparisson.

Your friendly neighbourhood posix junkie,

Sean Cody (Pangea Technical Support)
umcodysw@cc.umanitoba.ca (SCHOOL)
seanc@pangea.ca          (WORK)

"I can only show you the door, your're the one
 that has to go through it."
        Morpheus, The Matrix