RE: [gtk-list] Image viewing app

  Hello,

  I'm glad there is some interest, and I hope the code can help in
  your projects.

> Could you send me your program (or an URL)? It seems to be interesting.

  I've put a tarball with a very succint README at

  http://www.isr.ist.utl.pt/~etienne/imclick.053099.10h49.tgz

  I will continue working on that program, so there will be some
improvements. Please tell me if there are problems, as I didn't really
worry about portability or anythink.

  Note that to run the program, it is important to apply the little
patch to Gtk-Perl-0.5121 : I didn't manage to get zooming otherwise.

  The patch make the functions gdk_imlib_crop_and_clone_image() and
gdk_imlib_crop_image() available in perl.

  Cheers,

  Etienne

http://www.isr.ist.utl.pt/~etienne/imclick.053099.10h49.tgz