Image viewing app

  Hello,

  is any one interesting in a small image viewing program in
gdk/gtk/perl ? I know there are tons around already.

  Features :

  - Zoom in with left click, zoom out with right click
  - Can have many images loaded : use tab and shift-tab to change
    images.
  - Put crosses at clicked coordinates, and print the out coordinates.
  - Documented code, in perl.
  - Can run as a server, and be controled from a perl program
    "outside" of the Gtk event loop.

  It's just a small program derived from sample gtk code. I wrote it
because I wanted something that does zooming conveniently and allows
to draw crosses (and print their coordinates) with sub-pixel accuracy.

  Cheers,

  Etienne