Re: [gtk-list] How to check if a window is in focus?

On Thu, 27 May 1999, Fiachra wrote:

> Hi,
>
> 	What is the best way to tell if a Window has focus. I saw some mention
> in the GTK reference under Widgets but I'm not sure how to check for this
> property.

hm, checking for a window's focus only makes sense if you actually have
a focus widget, e.g. an entry, right? so this should give you what you
wnat:

if (GTK_WINDOW (window)->focus_widget &&
    GTK_WIDGET_HAS_FOCUS (GTK_WINDOW (window)->focus_widget))
{
  // got focus
}

> Thanks,