strange clist ??

Hello, whats that, to select a row in a clist i have to use the following :

gtk_clist_select_row (GtkClist *clist, int row,int column);

what to hell does this "column" there why and which column doas i need to select a row ???

Please, help me here because i want to let my program select different rows automaticaly.

Bye
Andreas Scherf
- "If you kiss me, I'll turn into a beautiful princess."
- "Look, I'm a computer programmer. I dont have time for girls,
but a talking frog is very very cool."
I EMail    : scherfa@fh-trier.de             I
I Homepage : http://www.fh-trier.de/~scherfa I