ANNOUNCE: GtkMozilla 0.1 released

Ever wanted to use html pages in your app?
Show your help-pages in a fancy way?

Now it's all possible. GtkMozilla is a widget that makes it easy
to embedd the layout engine from the Mozilla project in any Gtk+
program.

Download it from

http://www.lysator.liu.se/~alla/gtkmozilla.html

Note: Due to some liberal borrowing of Mozilla code it's released under
the NPL.

/ Alex

BTW. I had problems getting the configure_event signal to the
GtkMozilla widget, so i had to call gtk_mozilla_resize from the apps,
which is kinda ugly. I'd appreciate some help with this.