Re: Selection, Cut & Paste

Chris McAfee wrote:
> Mozilla is struggling to understand how the selection
> code works so we can implement cut & paste,
> anyone have a code sample or similar reference?

In particular: we're confused about the difference between
gtk_selection_add_target and gtk_selection_add_targets (they seem to
trigger different callbacks) and about what is the approved way to
advertise and receive selections when multiple types need to be
handled, and when there can be conversion between the multiple types
(e.g. html or rich text to plain text).

Are there open-source gtk apps which currently handle this?

	...Akkana