[gtk-list] Re: Help with GtkColor

Justin Zaun wrote:

> How do I convert a GtkColor into an XPixel? It is very important that the
> colors match exactly, and it must work in all color depths. Any help will
> be very appreciated.
>         Justin
>
> --
/dev/null

XColor and GdkColor, both have red, green and blue fields, and are
identical.

Not real up on X, but the function I'm calling is expecting a XPixel color
a number from 0-12345 (or some number, can't remember right now). Its the
acual color of the pixel, not the RGB values... This value is neaded to be
sent directly to the tuner hardware...
	Thanks,
	  Justin