Re: [gtk-list] Color Changes Warnings

>They are:
>
>Gtk-WARNING **: invalid class type `gchar' in cast to `GtkObject'
>
>Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtkobject.c: line 1037 (gtk_object_get_data):
>assertion `GTK_IS_OBJECT (object)' failed.
>

>What do these mean?  And how can we get rid of them?

they mean there is a bug in Gtk-- that has already been noted. It has
not been fixed in a released version. the bug doesn't hurt anything,
it just produces this annoying message. it is related to the
inheritance heirarchy for various classes in Gtk--.

tero, guillame - any ideas on when a fixed version will be available ?

--p