Two simple questions

I have two rather dumb questions:

1) If I have a dialog window, what is the best way to close it if I click
on say OK or cancel (Told you they were dumb)?

2) What is the difference between a GTK_WINDOW_TOPLEVEL window and a
GTK_WINDOW_DIALOG window? The tutorial is very hazy on the matter (as a
matter of fact it is hazy in a manner which really irritates me: "We're
going to tell you there's a difference, but not what the difference is." -
how very useful).

Any help will appreciated.

Cheers
    Dave

--
         Dave Swegen           | Debian 2.1 on Linux i386 2.2.3
<dave@recursive.prestel.co.uk> | PGP key available on request