Re: [gtk-list] Re: button

On Wed, 12 May 1999, pavel wrote:

> The only thing wrong with a blank button and a label next to it
> is that the button does not stay nice and square. It is by default too
> small, and if I put it in a table with a GTK_FILL it becomes to big and
> doesn't look like a button. The only features of the check button that I
> want is the way it looks (relatively small and square) and the fact that
> you can click on the label next to it. (But not the toggling feature.)
> Does that help you help me?

Try putting some white space as the button label to make it the right
size. I would think that one or two spaces would result in a square
button.

click on the label next to it?? i have't played with check buttons
enough, so don't remember too well. Anyone know if there are any signals
emited by labels? =)