Re: [gtk-list] problem with label and threaded app

>Now the problem:
>
>- if I don't use the DataBox, then things looks ok as the label is
>updated all the time.
>- if I choose to use the DataBox, then the label is no more updated and
>the higlight states are no more shown for any widget. The events are
>trapped and the tooltips are displayed. Very strange.
>
>Any ideas ?

how interesting. i don't use the same thread system as you, as you
know, but from time to time, i've had exactly the same problem. the
"buttons" (actually EventBox-es) still work, as does everything else,
but the label in them is never updated. it doesn't happen all the
time, and the DataBox has to be *busy* for it to happen, but it does
happen occasionally.

--p