Re: [gtk-list] FW: Re: GLib 1.2.2

Hi,

I've run into this once myself (not sure what I did wrong
to get this) but I solved this by manually copying
glibconfig.h from /usr/local/src/gtk+/ to /usr/local/include ...
there's probably a better/nicer way to fix this, but this
worked for me and is quick and easy ...

--> Robert

kenny leong <leongtk@tcie.com.my> on 05/13/99 08:47:13 AM

Please respond to gtk-list@redhat.com