Re: [gtk-list] button

On Wed, 12 May 1999, pavel wrote:

> I would like to have a check button setup (a small button with a label
> right next to it) with a button having regular buttons behavior (come back
> up when the mouse is released).
> What's the easiest way to accomplish this?
>
> (What I do is a checkbutton that is immediately unchecked by the
> callback...)

Why do you want to use a checkbutton, and what are you trying to acomplish
using this button?

>From what you've said I would say to use a normal button, and have a flag
that gets flipped on or off every time you click the button, however it
would help to know more about the problem.

As for the labeling part, leave the button blank, and pack a label with
whatever you want right next to it.