Testing against an VaxStation/Xterminal

Just a note: I've just installed the 1.2.3 and ran testgtk
from my RedHat5.2 Intel and using my VaxStation running
VMS 5.5 as the X-Display. Things work even better than
in 1.2.2.

The only test that crashed in my brief tests (core dump) was
the 'preview grey', although preview color works fine.

My main reason for running this way is because the code I write
usually ends up running on actual Xterminals (NCD, NDS, ...),
and if it crashes on my VAX, it's likely to crash on an
Xterminal. Also, the VaxStation is my main terminal.