Re: [gtk-list] RE Sticking a entry widget into a cell on a C

try gtksheet.  i don't remember the url, but you should be able to find it
pretty easily.
good luck
---- Original Msg from: Smith Ba  <gtk-list@redhat.com> At:  5/11  4:00

Hi

I'm trying to stick an entry widget into a cell on a CList to allow the user to
edit a filename, ala Win32. Does anyone know how to do this.

The other option is to place the entry widget visually over the cell. For this,
I need to accurately place the widget and tie it into the correct window. I can
place it, but no matter what widget I give as parent, the widget does not appear
at all.

Any help will be appreciated greatly

Bruce Smith