good GtkCTree example

Hello,

Unfortunatly I'm half way through developing my app and I realized I
want icons on my tree.  I'm currently using GtkTree and I found out that
I should probably be using GtkCTree.  Also unfortunatly, the GTK
Tutorial has GtkCTree as one of those widgets that aren't covered.  So,
if anyone knows of a good work around to add a pixmap to the list or has
a good example of using the GtkCTree, please let me know.

Thanks,

-Brian