Re: [gtk-list] Re: Tooltips for insensitive widgets?

   PS:  By the way:  Would you think, that tooltips on insensitive
		items are reasonable or not, regardingless the technical problems.
		If the effort is to high I would leave them out but I wanted to
		tell the user *why* it is insensitive.  Its a design question.

Seems like a terrific idea, for exactly the use you envisage.  No, I
don't have time to implement it either....
--
Joseph J. Pfeiffer, Jr., Ph.D.       Phone -- (505) 646-1605
Department of Computer Science       FAX   -- (505) 646-1002