Question on sizing a window...

	I'm playing around with a small application and I've been trying to figure
out how to resize the window to a specified size.  I am currently using a call
like the following:

gtk_widget_set_usize(win, w, h);

	The problem with this is that it never shrinks the window, it will only make
it larger.  How can I shrink the window?  On a somewhat related topic, I'm
also curious how to add a callback that is called when the window is resized?
Perhaps I didn't look hard enough for the latter.

	TIA,
	-dath