Re: [gtk-list] Re: Remaining Q's

OK, I'll simplify my further. Now I'm beginning to think that *only a
window* can capture a "key_pressed_event". It cannot be a particular
widget within window (for instance, the one that has the mouse pointer
over it). Is this correct?

Of course, then I'm not quite sure how gtk_text_entry works...

Pavel

levap@rcn.com