Reversing scale widgets...

I have a vertical scale widget that is set to go from 0-100.  The default
action is for the low value to be the top of the slider, and the highest
value to the bottom.  Any way to reverse this functionality?

I tried the obvious and reversed the values on the GtkAdjustment widget that
you pass to the scale widget.  This made the slider unusable and caused it
to immediately to go to 100 when clicked (and would not move after that).

Gregory S. Read
readgs@mpco.com