CList text

Hi there everyone,

First of all let me say thanks to everyone that helped me out with my
last question, the progress bar work just great :-)

Now to my current problem or possible bug report.
I am getting some text data back from an external source (another API)
and I want to diplay this data as name value pairs in a 2 column CList.
I have got this basically working. However some of the "value" data can
be rather long, so can you word wrap in a CList cell? I have also
noticed that if the data to set in a cell (gtk_clist_append) has CR/LF
in it this can cause a core dump. I do not have any more info than that
as the trace I get from my debuging tool can only see a few of the last
function calls. However these last few calls appear to be memory
management malloc() free()

Anyone got any ideas on the above?

--
Regards,